A Dedication to
- Ambulation Assistance
- Dental Hygiene
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
We also escort you to medical appointments in your vehicle or other arranged transportation.
Waivers allow you to receive free or reduced priced services based on eligiblity requirements. The Office of Long-Term Living approves all waivers.
- Aging Waiver – Eligible to those age 60 or older who meet nursing facility level of care criteria and prefer to be treated at home or another community setting
- Attendant Care/Act 150 – Eligible to those age 18 through 59 (over age 59 conditional) who require assistance with activities of daily living due to a medically determined physical impairments, which are expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months. The client must be mentally alert and capable of selecting, supervising and if needed, firing an aide and managing their own financial and legal affairs
- COMMCARE Waiver – Eligible to those age 21 and older who have traumatic brain injuries and require special rehabilitation care, but are not dependent on mechanical ventilator support. Disabilities must result in at least three functional limitations
- Independence Waiver – Eligible to those age 18 and older who require nursing facility level of care (NFCE) and are physically disabled with at least three substantial functional limitations. Disability is expected to continue indefinitely, but they are not dependent on mechanical ventilator support
- OBRA Waiver – Eligible to those age 18 and older with developmental physical disabilities. Disabilities must have been diagnosed prior to age 22, are expected to continue indefinitely and must cause at least three significant functional limitations